Natural family planning

I'm a book-y person, and I especially love books that are useful to me in my beloved job as a wife and mommy. So far, I have posts/ mini-reviews for Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child, To Train Up a Child, and Super Baby Food. Here's another essential read from my bookshelf.

Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler

This book is a complete reference for planning families naturally-- and safely for females. It has exhaustive infertility solutions, and has foolproof methods for preventing pregnancy naturally. In addition to the book ($16, a gift from my mother when I got engaged), I bought the Ovusoft software after I got married. It is truly the best $40 of birth control (and birth-giving) I think anyone could ever buy. After the two week trial, it was so good, I had to register and buy it!

Comments