Testing Charlie's All-Purpose Cleaner

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I was recently pooped upon by my seemingly benign baby boy. Actually, he is still quite benign, except for his fingernails, which I desperately need to clip.

After I posted Christmas pictures early this morning, I found myself standing over the sink at 3AM trying out Charlie's All Purpose Cleaner on the poop stain. Here is a collage of the four stages of cleaning. 1- stain after soaking for 12 hours in the sink; 2- stain after 1st spraying of cleaner and agitation;3- stain after 2nd application and agitation; 4- skirt this afternoon after drying out on the shower head.

I also applied it to a few old stains that I happened to see. It took them out immediately, with just a little scrubbing. Can we have a round of applause for something that actually works on breastfed baby poop stains? You really should get some, even if only to read the witty label. Example:

"Give Charlie's Soap a bit of time to loosen some dirt and stains. It was made to gently remove dirt, not blast it off."

And here's another one:
"Contains no Lye, Phosphates, Bleach, Dyes, Brighteners, or Cheap
Perfume
."

Bwhahahaha!

Comments