Ok, I could get used to this...

As long as the economy doesn't implode (ok, it probably will)... I could get used to everything being online. I have taken a total of seven trampoline/sunshine naps since this thing started. We've had takeout suppers to support local restaurants several times. I'm a fan.

Zoom backgrounds are fun. Screen sharing presentations is awesome. FaceTime lessons are pretty nice. I'm much more involved in my kids' piano studies, and that's not a bad thing. I always feel great after teaching my one student on FaceTime. I bought an iPad last fall, perfect timing for all of this.

New Daddy had already been working from home for the past two years. He stopped going in on Tuesdays. His company had pay cuts, but they weren't severe, and he still has a job. We paid off his truck with the stimulus money (yay!).

The first few weeks were definitely for adjusting. Bubby's attitude had to readjust to not having the "out" of socializing with friends. Precious has lost her iPod for a number of months, and she's earning it back by having daily quiet time... there's been such a difference in her demeanor. New Daddy is taking more runs at the nearby state park. He runs 5 miles at a time (!). My "out" is masked errands and trampoline naps. I went back on GAPS, so I've lost some bloat. We're all adjusting.

But, let me say... the time spent with thousands of believers around the globe, listening to these *very* pertinent messages at the same time... it's incomparable. His Presence is so strong, so quickly in my awareness when I say His name, that I can almost see His face. I feel the Bride unifying, and us unifying with our Lord and His Word. We all know what the result of this is...

I think God knew we needed this pausing time to have more quiet time with Him, finally getting us all to hear Him speak the same thing to His unified children. It's a beautiful thing. Friends, we are so blessed.

I am definitely used to this.

Comments