Pictures

This article that I read yesterday reminded me to get some pictures of myself with Tater.  I guess I thought it seemed a little ego-centric to take pictures of mama with the baby; after all, it's about the baby, right?  Now that I've been convinced otherwise, I'll share a picture that Precious took of us.

Smiley baby by himself, since it's pretty difficult to make him smile and then jump back into the photo... need to also get a video of him pouring on the charm with his up-and-down eyebrows.

Ah, yes- Bubby has a loose tooth, so a final shot of all of his baby teeth before adult teeth start taking over.  I have to admit, I got a little misty-eyed when I realized that my 2nd child will soon be losing teeth.

The guys-dogpile on the bed the other morning.  Love my menfolk!

The praying mantis that Bubby and New Daddy found on a Sunday foray in my parents' woods.  It was Bubby's CC presentation the following Monday.  We decided the ethical thing would be to let it go and took it outside to the deck.  The praying mantis promptly crawled back onto Precious' shirt!  It was very endearing, and we took a few pictures before she released it into the tree.

Don't I have a picture of Cutie somewhere?  Oh, yes... I think this one pretty much says it all.

Comments