Precious


Six years ago, my real life began when Precious came into the world. I'd been a musician, teacher, and a wife; but when I became a mama, I realized what my life was all about. Precious continues to amaze us with her wit, tender heart, and spunk. She already mothers her siblings and dolls, and will be a wonderful mama when she gets older, along with all of her other talents.

Precious is starting to develop a habit of handling difficult situations politely- a valuable life skill. Precious is also a prayer warrior and scripture memorizer, singer, composer, and storyteller. She is always making up songs, some of them quite well thought-out. Precious is also my helper and number one task-accomplisher. When she gets involved, things get done!

Right now, Precious is obsessed with learning to sew, and creating something that she can sell. She also loves to fix her own hair (see above), decorate, paint, write and draw. I tell everyone that she had to learn to fix her own hair, because I was too lazy to do it. She also enjoys fixing hair for anyone who will sit patiently. That person is not me, but it is often Cutie.

On Precious' menu for supper: pinto beans, mashed potatoes, and roast chicken. For dessert: apple slices with Gjetost cheese.

Comments