Right in order

When I found out there was a tornado warning in our area this afternoon, I did a quick Message search for "tornado." Bro. Branham tells a tornado story in a message in 1959 called "As I Thought On My Way." (59-0610). During it, Bro. Branham talks about people seeking God in times of trouble. As soon as I put the cd on, peace enveloped the house. No worries about a tornado, here.

The sermon was the last one on the cd, so I finished it and decided to listen to the previous track. After listening for a few minutes, I realized that I'd heard this sermon very recently on the VOG website. As it turned out, it was the same message that I had played last weekend when I read Bro. Joseph's quote from it in his Thanksgiving greeting. The message was 59-0609, "What Hearest Thou, Elijah?".

Unwittingly, I had just listened to the two messages right in order!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i have always had a thing about tornados. there's something about having little ones running around and my continued check of the windows and sky that unsettles one. :( i will remember this Message forever and play it every single time there is a watch or warning near!!!! thank you!
jennifer
New Mommy said…
You're welcome! I'm glad this could help someone else, too.