Cure Tooth Decay.com

We moved a year and a half ago. We finally found a holistic, mercury-free, laser dentist a month ago (using this website). At our first visit, I was made aware that I have quite a few problems in my mouth. About $1200 worth of problems, not including the part that our insurance should cover. Thank God for insurance.

And so, I've taken it upon myself to repair some of the damage of being constantly pregnant and/or nursing for the past six years. I went to the Cure Tooth Decay website, and about a week ago, I started following the protocols that I thought would benefit me the most. I must have been unaware of just how important it is to replace the nutrients that are constantly being called on to nourish a little one. No wonder that traditional cultures waited three to four years between children. Mama needs a break, here!

Here's what I've been doing:
  • drinking a quart of raw milk a day
  • eating liver pâté daily (chicken and beef- both totally yummy!!)
  • swishing with silver solution after I brush and floss
  • getting at least 2 cups of bone broth a day
  • taking extra Vitamin C
  • taking grassfed ghee (butter oil) with fermented cod liver oil
  • nearly eliminating grains, sugar and nuts from my diet (including ones that are properly prepared)

Early Tuesday, I go to the dentist to have the work done in a three-hour appointment. I'm hoping that he'll have a look and determine that at least some of the work that he's recommended isn't as needful as he'd thought. Have my teeth already started remineralizing? I sure hope so.

Comments