July

Well, that's an apt title for a monthly post, eh?

Cutie breezed past six months shining her two teeth with a smile of ultimate charm, growling, and pulling up on her crib.

Precious and Bubby have been spending the week with Mimi and Poppy, which gave us a chance to completely revamp their room. My mom came over and made that happen, along with painting all of the hall the same color of yellow. It had been three shades of yellow, thanks to a formula miscalculation. I am much relieved.

After New Daddy went to the tile class at our local home improvement superstore, he came home all ready to tile every flat surface in every room that uses water. Then, he decided if he was going to tile the hall bathroom floor, he should probably replace the tub and the toilet. And that's where we are. Still. I did get a kick out of the trash-guys' faces as they lifted our old toilet into the truck. Come to think of it, I should have videoed the whole process, for posterity, you know.

Anyway, that's a quick wrap-up of what we've been up to lately. Maybe at some point, I'll have a chance to post a few pictures from our annual journey to the mountains. Then again, maybe I won't! At least you know I'm enjoying life, or living it fully when I'm not blogging.

Comments