Seven years ago...

... New Daddy and I got married!  Here's a photo, since I still have my photo cds packed away.

Grandma R is coming over later to babysit while we go out for dinner.  This has got to be one of the great advantages of living closer to family!  And, if I can't find a way to supply Cutie with food while I'm gone, she'll probably be going with us.  She's still quiet enough, and I'd probably have to turn the house upside down to find what I'm looking for.

When I told Precious that we were going out on a date tonight, she said, "That makes me sad," and she wanted to go with us.  I told her that she was going to have lots of fun with Grandma R here, and that Grandma was going to read her lots of good books.

Precious asked, "Could she read us some bad books?"

Comments

Aunt K said…
Happy Anniversary!

"Bad books"- that is so funny!
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary Sharon & Ben. May the Lord continue to bless your marriage and your family. See you next month.
-Zoe
New Mommy said…
Thanks! Yay for next month!!!
New Mommy said…
Oh, I should also comment that I *did* find what I was looking for, in only the 3rd box I looked at! So, we did make it out of the house alone. But... Cutie and a bottle? That's a whole, 'nother story!
S.R.P. said…
Happy Anniversary to you!