Just like his daddy


New Daddy has told me that in his teenage years, whenever a new Bass Pro catalog would come in the mail, he would spend hours poring over it. The first thing I do when I see one of these catalogs in the mail, is throw it straight in the trash. These days, New Daddy never has time to go fishing, and if he wants something, he'll go buy it, right? This morning, however, the kids went to check the mail with me, so Bubby caught sight of this before I could get rid of it. Don't you think he's starting a little early, though?


gingerly turning the pages



"There's a fishy, there's a fishy."



Asking, "Can I see my Bass Pro?" while I had him pose with it.

Comments

New Mommy said…
This comment came in my email inbox. It was too fun to not share...

"Fishy, fishy in the brook.
Daddy caught it on a hook.
Mama fried it in the pan,
And "Bubby" ate it like a man!"

The original said "Baby."
Anonymous said…
Love the first comment! Won't they have so much fun fishing together once Bubby gets older!