Buggy update

Ug.

It appears that Bubby was exposed to the contagious kind of pneumonia last weekend. If I had even thought about the possibility of pneumonia, I feel like I could have taken a few extra precautions. And then, when Bubby started acting strangely on Tuesday, I would have had a clue before now. But, I didn't know; I do now.

We're calling the pediatrician tomorrow. Yes, we believe God uses doctors, too! I'm so thankful that we've found one who respects our delayed/reduced vaccination schedule and who really knows his stuff.

Still praying for a full recovery for our Bubby!

Comments

UGH tis the season...Im glad that you found a MD that honors your beliefs ... thats usually a tough one. I recently found out that our PED practices EC...I was in 7th heaven... now im truely not afraid to talk about EVERYTHING concerning the kids with him. :) HI by the way, may I come by again soon?
New Mommy said…
Wow! A pediatrician who does EC! That is a find! Our former ped. was from India and thought I was the bees knees for EC. But, they were so backwards with vaccination-thing, I had to keep looking. I'm glad I did.

Nice to "meet" you!