Baby!

Saturday, we went to visit Trey, Mary, and their new baby E! She was three weeks old, and it was wonderful to hold a newborn! It made me so glad I'll have my own little newborn to hold in a few months! Oh, the preciousness!



And of course, our own Precious wanted to hold the baby, so here they are! We barely caught E before she started fussing at her mommy-wanna-be. But, she sure is a little mommy anyway! What a sweet look!




And now, a totally unrelated topic-- but I can only post once today...


Tentland moves to the kitchen

Yes, you read that correctly. Yesterday morning Precious set up her tent in the western corner of my kitchen. This is quite a change, as her tents usually get pitched over the coffee table and loveseat in the living room. It was so adorable, I just had to take some pictures! I think one of the most remarkable things about her tent was that when I asked her to fold the blankets and put them back, she did just that.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute pictures! I'm glad ya'll got to go see her & the baby.