Sorta me, sorta not


You Are a Colon



You are very orderly and fact driven.

You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.

You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.

You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.

Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice. (But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)

You excel in: Leadership positions

You get along best with: The Semi-Colon



I think this pretty much describes me (well, only I'd like to think I'm brilliant). Then again, I am pretty whim-y. I don't clean by schedules, but by whatever is nagging me at the moment. I like sailing out of the house to do something I might have thought of the night before. But, I have trouble accomodating whims from other people. If I've made the plans, I like to stick with 'em, thank you!


And, yes, New Daddy can't stand it when I disagree with him, because I can not be wrong. Ever.

Comments

Marie said…
Hmm... interesting. The first time, I was a question mark; the next time I was a semi-colon.

Lol; Who woulda thunk?

(grin)
Anonymous said…
Well, apparently you are your father's daughter. :)
New Mommy said…
That's funny, daddy! I never thought about the description fitting you, too :D.
Anonymous said…
Actually, I have a little difficulty believing that someones nature could be pinned down in less than 10 questions (was it five? or six?: I can't remember). Some of the description doesn't seem to fit too well; but then, I also had difficulty deciding which shade of gray of answers fit the best. I don't think I would read too much into it, really.
New Mommy said…
Yeah, I was just a little suspicious of the small number of questions. Meyers-Briggs it is obviously not (blogthings.com, was it?). I even thought about deciding what I'd like to be, and try to answer the questions to that end.