Happy Birthday Bubby!

Bubby made his fast entry into the world a year ago. We came home from the hospital the next day, and took him to his first church meetings in Macon the day after that. He was born in between the passing of two precious brothers, Bro. Peter Howansky, and Bro. Ernest Calhoun. I was nine months pregnant at Bro. Howansky's wake, and Bubby was four days old at Bro. Calhoun's funeral.

When I think of how I want my children to be raised, I think of Sis. Hope Branham's words to Bro. Branham when she came back from Glory to talk with him for a few moments.


I knelt down, took her hand. She said, "You know where our mistake is?"

And I said, "Yes, sweetheart, I do."

She said, "We should have never listened to Mama. Them people were right."

And I said, "I know it."

She said, "Promise me this, that you'll go to those people," said, "because they're right." And she said, "Raise my children like that."

(My Life Story 59-0419A)



That's exactly what I want, too. I don't want my children to be strangers to a good old-fashioned, Holy Ghost meeting. So, that's where we brought our baby when he was just two days old. Bubby is just the most precious little boy I could ever imagine! We all love him so much.

God bless you, Bubby! We thank God for you and pray He'll keep you all of your days.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy birthday to darling Lukie!
We love you!
Mimi and Poppy
Anonymous said…
It is to cry! I love you too Bubby!
love, Poppy