Another home-going

Bro. Ernest Calhoun went to meet our Savior this past Sunday, and his funeral was today. My mom came in last night and helped me with the kids to get there. He was a singer and guitarist, and sang a lot with his wife, Sis. Nellie. We could listen to him talk all day about God and what He has done for him. Bro. Ernest was a precious brother that we're really looking forward to seeing again soon.

Bubby is doing wonderfully. We got a few pictures of him after he awoke from a long nap this evening. Why is it that we can never get the camera out before he gets hungry?? I'm still feeling great, and I think I'm going to send my sweet Mama home tomorrow, because I just don't feel enough like an invalid to keep her here. But before she leaves, we'll survive a grocery expedition tomorrow.
Will someone please feed me???

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations on little Lucas. I'm so happy for you & the family. :-) Praise the Lord everything worked out labor/healthy baby-wise. He's beautiful.

And we also rejoice at the parting of our beloved Bro. Calhoun. He'll be sorely missed, but oh my, the reunion he's having right now! We're keeping Sis. Nellie in prayer as her heart must be broken.

God bless you & once again, congrats!