Come see the Aunts!

My sisters called me last night from Jeffersonville, and they are having a wonderful time! Today, they'll be picking up red hots and lemon drops for us from Schimpff's! I just checked the Voice of God website, and you can watch the live video feed. I'll keep it on all day just to see if I catch a glimpse of my sisters!

*edit* Around 11:00, we saw Bro. Trevor (with Azariah on his shoulders) and Sis. Anna May in the main area where the Young Foundations were acting out Bible stories. The stories are very nice; I especially liked the "Micaiah" reenactment. And the singing is awesome!

Comments

Bro Trevor said…
Coolness!!

Riah spent most of the weekend on my shoulders.

It was a fabulous time, I'm glad you were able to see the skits and the singing.

I need to blog about the weekend, but I'm at work...I'll try to do a recap when I get time!
New Mommy said…
The webcam-idea was great, I think. However, I decided not to be like "Brother Frank" and call people in Jeff. to get them to say "Hey" to me on the camera whilst talking to them, heheheh! I got a good chuckle from that.