Pics from Wednesday

At one point in the evening, I had Cousin K, and Cousin Zo started fussing. I picked up Cousin Zo and did the "baby dance" with both of them. Being together relaxed them, and they both dozed off in my arms. *sigh* Here are the girls at almost 5 weeks old.


---------------Cousin K--------------------Cousin Zo---------------One Happy Aunt

Cousin K was just kickin' back there. She was so relaxed and "out of it," she didn't seem to mind being suspended like that. Though, I got her to lean against me after New Daddy took this picture. If children are a blessing from the Lord, two are a double blessing! These girls are so precious.

Comments

Doina said…
Oh how precious! I've always thought Kaylee looked alot like Esther, but I never realized how much Zoe favored Zachery! The expression on her face looks just like him! You are so lucky that you get to hold them. Lucus has a drooling partner, only it's not my teeth coming in, (bless his lil' heart) it's over those darling lil' babies!
New Mommy said…
Awwww! I didn't see the Zach/ Zoe connection until you said something. Now I see exactly what you're talking about!
Angelic Smile said…
Your Baby Is cute. It is so much fun being a mommy. Sorry im just a random person looking at other blogs and i ran in to yours and saw the title which was "new mommy news" :-)
~Mari