Bubby discovers The Bear

That would be the cute little bear on the front of his potty! He found it a few days ago, and I had to get a picture of him studying it. Bubby also sprung tooth #3 on his top gumline today. I guess that would explain all of the screaming during the trip last weekend.

A real potty training milestone occurred today when I forgot my diaper bag for a short trip to Target. Thankfully, Bubby had pottied before we left. He peed before we went in, and again after we came back out. Then, he wore the same, dry diaper home! Success!

While I was in Bubby's room with the camera, I decided to take a picture of the wall. I am not the greatest home decorator, and very slow one at that. But, I really like how this lithograph looks above Bubby's crib. A while back, I had blogged and asked for suggestions for finding it. I emailed around a little, and a wonderful individual gave us their only copy of it. I had it framed, and here it is.

*Random stuff*
The other week, New Daddy got white knuckles from trying to open a new bag of organic cereal. He said, "You know, the only difference between organic and conventional cereal is the organic ones are really hard to open."

Comments

Anonymous said…
That picture is the absolute cutest! :-)

Elisabeth is right behind the "Bubbster"...she's got 2 coming in at once! Mega grump sometimes... :-D

I enjoy reading your daily happening so much. Keep up the awesome "Mommy work"!
Unknown said…
Hi, my name is Malarie. I am from Saskatchewan. I came about your site awhile back, and I read the post when you were asking about "Jerry Doell". If you still wanted to contact him, he is my dad's uncle, and he lives 20 minutes from me.
New Mommy said…
Thanks for saying "Hi," Malarie!

I emailed Bro. Doell through his website, and his wife emailed me back. They didn't have any more lithographs, but she told me that he had painted the cabin for Believers International.

He is a very talented artist, and I feel very privileged to have one of his prints in my home. Thanks again for stopping by.
New Mommy said…
Sis. Sam! Long time, no hear! Hey, it's fine to use real names on the comments. I changed everything around for a little more privacy, but comments are more "under the radar."

God bless you and your little gal!