No baby news

At my checkup today, the midwife said that I am still a 1+. Sunday's prelabor didn't help after all! My next appointment is scheduled for the due date given to me by Ovusoft, which I trust a little more than the ob delivery charts that they use for everyone. Ovusoft says that my delivery range is August 21 to September 9. It's ironic, that as soon as I find out that I haven't made much progress, I'm ready to have this baby! lol...

Just as ironic, I think I need the extra time, too. Bubby's room has only a base coat of neutral paint (thanks to New Daddy's parents :). I'm planning on doing the room in a western landscape theme (think cacti, not cowboys), using this border for a chair rail. I'm going to order the painting of Bro. Branham with his horse from VGR, and I'm doing some research to find the painting of the cabin where Bro. Branham was born. (Thanks to Alysa for the art-ideas!)

New Daddy's parents have the cabin print hanging above their piano, and it is signed by the artist, Jerry Doell. If anyone knows about how to get the Doell painting, let me know! I googled the name, and I came up with a website of an artist from Saskatchewan by that name. I've emailed him, so we'll see what comes of it. His work on the website definitely looks like the same style as the cabin painting.

So, you see, despite nesting instinct, etc., I am still way behind on getting Bubby's room done! Knowing that he'll be in our bedroom for at least the first four months makes me quite the procrastinator. I guess some things never change.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, getting close now! If I don't get to talk to you before your new little one is born, I'm thinking of you & praying everything goes just wonderful!

Hehe... I don't think you can give me the credit for all those decorating ideas!! I love the wallpaper, it's just gorgeous!

I had a few people comment that they would like a copy of the CD you gave me. One was my mum, and the other a friend that also plays the piano. Is it ok for me copy it for them, or would you be able to send me a couple of copies? (Marie has my address). If it's not ok either way, then that's fine too.

Miss you guys. Wish I could come back over soon & spend more time with ya'll.

God bless you!
New Mommy said…
Thanks for the good wishes with the baby!

I've re-recorded the cd on a different piano, and it will be about two months before I release it. I think it's worth the wait, but if you want to go ahead and copy the old one for your mum and friend, that's fine, too.

God bless!