More twins

We made the journey over to see the twins and their family today. I came home with a bunch of pictures for all of the picture-greedy aunts (including myself)!

For Mimi and Poppy-- finally, a picture of all of their grandkids together! (plus a bunch more on the picasa site)
And for Bro. Mike-- his precious wife, who is taking super-duper care of Aunt Mo and the family! Her lemon and chocolate-filled pastries were out of this world-delicious! With Cousin K on the left, and Cousin Zo on the right.

Aunt Mo trying to wake Cousin K up to eat; Precious being a busy little lady.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you for taking those pics. I'm at home trying to get over this flu, and these pics are certainly a lift to me.. They are so precious..

love,Poppy
Anonymous said…
Sharon, thanks for posting all the pics for us. Bob will get around to posting some himself soon, I hope.:-)
New Mommy said…
It sounds like Bob has plenty on his plate! What a great post on your birth story and efforts as a mommy! You are awesome.
Anonymous said…
Those pics are so precious! Such beautiful babies. I love the one of Renee... she's such a little lady!