A few more pics

Let's not ask why I am awake at this crazy hour, especially after spending the day on the go with overworked children who were beginning to wonder what a sufficient nap was. The day was spent in a very satisfying way (visiting friends and playing music at the nursing home), but not at home. Precious went down for bed at 7:00; Bubby went down at 7:30. I've been catching up on housework.

Let's just say that I am not alone, and I find it very fulfilling to keep my hardworking husband's water glass full while he finishes some major projects to help his company get out of the hole. I think he likes having me around, even though we're not talking. We're listening to keyboards and mice click, and that is all.

Here's why I'm posting. Mimi sent me a cd with their pictures from the twins' dedication, and I have added them to that album on my picasa site. So, now y'all can download away! Unfortunately, when we went to see Aunt Mo, her mama, and the kids on Wednesday, I completely forgot my camera. [bangs head against palm] Better luck next time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I understand completely why you are still awake. I try to do the same thing for Alex when he is working late--though there are times I fall asleep on the couch. I just cannot go on to bed knowing he is still up and working. There are plenty of nights when all you hear are the keyboards clicking and the occasional rustle of papers. It is tiring but there is no where else I would rather be. The way I look at it is, if he can put in a full hard day of work the next day after staying up 1/2 the night working, I can put in a full day after staying up 1/2 the night with him. I wouldn't want to have it any other way.