Bubby begins solids

After nursing Bubby every hour to hour and a half, and him still knawing on his knuckles, I finally fed Bubby a little bit of fresh avocado from my Tosta salad at Los Mexicanos on Sunday. It's amazing how boys know what to do with food! Then, Monday, I made him some millet porridge. His poop smelled a lot better with the porridge than it did with avocado! I'm just thankful that it all goes in a potty, and I'm not wiping or scraping it off his bottom!

While I had Bubby in the high chair, Precious helped herself to some birdseed in a small sour cream container. After I made sure she wasn't eating it, she kept herself busy filling up her shoes with the seed and then dumping it on the floor. After I finished feeding Bubby, she had an excellent learning session with the broom! As it turned out, it was great fun for her to clean up the mess with me holding the dust pan and giving her pointers on the broom.

Comments

Doina said…
Hi Sharon, I had to write to tell you how precious your children are! I enjoy the pictures. They are both growing so fast!
Also, thanks for posting the pics of Kaylee and Zoe (I think I spelled that right, hehe)
New Mommy said…
Hi Doina! You're welcome for the pics! There are some new ones from last weekend on my Picasa site :D.

I'll join Irina and ask: When are you going to start a blog? ;)
Doina said…
If I did, I would be like Sam. Update it every once in a blue moon. I may start blogging later on when my life isn't so hectic... hehe. Right now, I just enjoy reading everyone else's.
New Mommy said…
That sounds very smart :D. I'll look forward to reading when you get time!