Visiting the cousins

We're at Bob and Moni's right now. Outlet shopping and YouTube. Break for me. That's all we need to say.

Mimi and Poppy's Darlin's (for now-- twin girls are on the way)



*edit*

Speaking of cousins, I got an email from my Aunt Kaye asking us to pray for my cousin Brian. He's running a temp of 105, coughing terribly, and throwing up. She asked us to pray that his fever will come down, and that his breathing will return to normal. The hospital ran x-rays of his chest, and he doesn't have pneumonia or strep throat, thank goodness. Thanks for praying!


"Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle."
Psalm 24:7-8

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's a great pic!
Anonymous said…
Posted in my office window!!
Thanks for a pic of all of them!
love,Poppy
Anonymous said…
I love this picture! We don't have many pictures of them together, and I'm so glad you got this one with Zach's missing tooth. It's so cute! He's worried that his new tooth will never come in, but it's there b/c the dentist saw it when he took an X-ray.:-)