An ever-present Help

I'm finding that through the tests I've been facing lately, God's Presence is so sweet. Just when I'm standing face-to-face with what seems to be the greatest test I've ever had, He shows up and reminds me that it's only a test, and I need to pass it with His grace.

Like Tuesday, when Precious had just been to the potty while we were shopping, and she told me she needed to go again. After I trekked halfway across the store to the bathroom, of course there was nothing. And right before I got aggravated with her, a small voice spoke to my heart, "It's only a test." So, I grinned and asked her again if she had any tee-tee. When she said "no," I scooped her up off the potty, and we went on with our shopping. It was so simple, but that is how I'm learning I have to face these tests-- by remembering that it's just a test, and to not get worked up over things.

Right now, the Branham family is going through a test, and Bro. Joseph has asked believers to pray for Sister Rebekah Smith at 9AM, 12PM, and 3PM. You can read about it here. I have gotten such a blessing from praying at these times, I'm going to try to keep it up.

Also, today is Aunt Ma's 24th birthday! A year ago, her birthday was the first one I mentioned on my blog, so I think I'll retire from remembering-- and forgetting folks' birthdays for now :D.

Comments

Anonymous said…
i just love ur attitude..........inspiring, and beleive me ur kids will learn alot from it.
Anonymous said…
Thank you, dear sis. I love you too!

This post was a blessing. I needed to hear that, too.

God Bless you and yours!
Anonymous said…
Sharon, I love this post, especially the first paragraph!! That's so true, praise God for His grace.

God bless you!