Silverware Nazi

I am constantly explaining to my family that it is impossible to reason with a toddler or to "ask" them to do something. To accomplish things, one must give a command and then let the toddler demonstrate his mental and physical abilities by obeying. This morning, I proved this point once again for my own amusement while we were unloading the dishwasher together.

I asked Precious if she would give me some more silverware to put in the drawer. She vehemently declared "No no no no no!" Then, I said "Precious, give Mommy another spoon." And ya' know what, I got my spoon! I just love hearing her say "No."

By the way, last night was a night of good sleep for all with the cold medication. Woo hoo! At the ob appointment yesterday, the midwife asked me if I was getting enough sleep. "Not last night," I replied, "but other than that, yes." :D.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sharon... I just commented on the wrong post! I thought the last post was the most recent. So I've commented on the last three, now!

I can't decide whether to say "Awww, Renee's so cute!" Or, "Sharon, you're so funny!"

But one thing for sure... both of you are great!!

I think I need to get a blogger account, so I don't have to decipher the verification "word" each time!
New Mommy said…
Even if you had a blogger account, you'd still have to type in the weird graphics to protect my blog from unwanted comments. I guess I could take that off and just use my email to filter comments. Hmmmm. I can't stand the weird letters, either! Thanks for making me think... now, let's see if something gets done.

Thanks for all of your comments! :D