Wonderful healing testimony

New Daddy's parents are on the mend-- thanks to everyone for their prayers! Here is the testimony that Poppy emailed us yesterday.
"I tried to think about Jesus and just keep my mind on Him, and it was 3:30 a.m. (Wed) when I felt the battle going my way. Imagining Jesus taking the time to fold up his burial clothes and place them at the head of the table he had lain on, and something happened inside of me.. I got better from that moment.

Shelley was so..so sick. No eating, and hardly any drinking.. but she kept trying and every time she tried she would have dry heaves, run to the bathroom and back to bed.. This went on for three days.

Friday, I listened to Bro. Branham preach "The Spirit of Truth" 63-0118. In that sermon he said that the Holy Ghost is the Prophet for this day.. I was certainly puzzled by that, for he did not point to himself at all as being that Prophet for the last age. I had not listened to any sermons before Friday because I couldn't stand anything audible or visual up to this point.

At 3:30 p.m., I lay down beside Shelley and thought I would just try to imagine something about Jesus that would help her.. So as I lay there I thought on Him and was imagining Him walking into the room. When I did, the thoughts just seemed to take over and I became the observer.

As I saw in my imagination, Jesus walk into the bedroom, He walked up toward Shelley's side of the bed and said (with the sound of the strained grainy voice of Bro. Branham after he had preached hard) "Is this the patient?.. Sister dear, you're going to be well.." Jesus sounded like Bro. Branham! Now, I understood what Bro. Branham meant when he said that the Holy Ghost is the Prophet for this day. Jesus had taken on Bro. Branham's voice! I remember that voice as being very audible in my right ear.

I just lay there with tears welling up, wiping my face on either side with the backs of my hands and fell asleep. From that time we have seen improvement. Thank the Lord!

Shelley woke up about the same time I did, and asked for some Mtn. Dew. I went to the kitchen and got a small bottle out of the refrig. and brought it to her.. She drank it down, about three swallows, in big gulps. I thought.. 'That's strange. About the only thing she would do before this was take small sips of water on the rocks, and then go throw up!' Then, I remembered the spiritual experience before falling to sleep.

When I related the story to Shelley, she was struck by it. When I say, "Struck", I mean just that! She gave out a cry of emotion and something happened to her. She got up and started eating crackers with cheese slices. Then she just stayed up.

She did have dry heaves one more time, but said she was holding on to what I had told her, because she was definitely much better immediately."

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a powerful testimony! Thank you so much for posting this so that we could read it too. It is so wonderful that we have a God that still performs miracles today!

Lord Bless!
Anonymous said…
Praise the Lord for such a wonderful testimony!! God is still the Great Physician and still in the healing business. Thanks so much for sharing.
I enjoy your blog so much.
Love,
Sis. Suzette