To see where Precious and I found ourselves yesterday, check out Ruthi's blog!

Hmmm. We also found ourselves picking up Daddy from the MARTA station, because he missed his bus yesterday afternoon! I gave myself a break for supper, and we ate at Cracker Barrel.

Things Precious has been enjoying lately:

  • Dumping the blocks and having Mommy help her put them back
  • Learning to say "thank you." Right now it sounds something like "aa-choo."
  • Getting in, out and on top of the 20-lb bag of diatomaceous earth-in-a-box that arrived yesterday.
  • Reading books to herself: "de de de de de de de daa." Study picture and turn page.
  • Carrying shoes to the bedrooms (including Daddy's!)
  • Wiping off the high chair tray with Mommy's rag
  • Watching Mommy cook. This is usually facilitated by Mommy holding Precious :D. It's so nice when Daddy comes home and holds Precious!
  • Ring around the Rosy ("a-gain!")
  • Getting chased by the vacuum cleaner
  • Brushing her hair, even with a toothbrush
  • Saying "Hey!" to every person and animal she sees in a public place. Slowly discovering that not everybody responds...

So you see, we've been staying pretty busy while we wait on little Bubby! These days, he moves my whole stomach when he changes positions, which is a lot of fun to watch!

Comments

New Mommy said…
I figured everybody knew where I was if I was with you! :P