Happy Birthday, Bro. Joseph!

Today is Bro. Branham's youngest son's birthday. He is a precious brother, and we certainly appreciate his work for the Bride of Christ. Above all, we appreciate him seeking God's will in all he does to get the Message of the Hour to the saints.

The elderly sister that I lived with during college had an interesting story (among many) to relate to me while I lived with her. When her husband was seeking medical treatment, she called Bro. Joseph to ask his counsel. Bro. Joseph told her it would be a long, drawn-out process. After she told me what he said, she looked me straight in the eye and said, "It was ten years." Her husband was in a wheelchair, suffering for ten years before the Lord took him home.

Here is Bro. Branham's prayer at his son's dedication:
"In a little closet, way yonder in the north lands You promised this child to me. Father, may Your blessings rest upon Him. Joseph, my boy, I give you to God, and may your life be a blessing. May you be a prophet, Joseph; may God's grace rest on you. May the God of your father, the Lord Jesus Christ ever bless you and make your life a blessing to others. In Jesus Christ's Name I bless this child. Amen."

I believe that God has granted this prayer.

Comments