Super Mom tablets

On page 23 of the last NGJ newsletter, Beka Anast wrote about Super Mom tablets. They contain spirulina, which is full of iron and other good stuff. I bought some from Beeyoutiful.com and started taking them. I have to say, they really do seem to help my energy level. I already was getting good nutrition and had good energy levels, but when I take these, I'm pacing around the house looking for things to do!

And thanks to Super Mom, when Precious was taking forever to potty this week (I wasn't timing things right), I decided to scrub my bathroom door and door frame. Other things I cleaned: the bathroom floor, the dust bunnies under the storage cart: gone, along with the grime around the toilet anchors and the dust on the bottom of the toilet.

It's too bad I didn't think of this pasttime before I had family over for their spring breaks! When I'm in a place, I notice everything. I see dust, hairs, spots, etc.; if it's there, I'm going to see it. So, it makes me really happy to see a nice, clean floor and door!


P.S. I've really been enjoying reading folks' posts about Easter in Jeffersonville! Here are Bro. Trevor's, his wife Sis. Anna May's, Sis. Heather's, and Sis. Rebekah's.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I haven't ordered any of the Super Mom tablets yet but I did pick up some spirulina. Just taking that alone I have noticed an increase in my energy level. Usually after putting in a busy day with the kids, etc, I am beat come evening. Not any more. I am usually up to doing some yard work or such now. But if the Super Mom tabs are making you that energetic, maybe I need to try them too.

Lord Bless!
New Mommy said…
I say, hey, if the spirulina alone is working for you, that is awesome! Marie is doing really well taking 2 Tbsp flax oil and spirulina (plus a whole lot of other stuff). When I talk to her on the phone, I can hear the difference in her voice!

Of course, it's up to you! I think spirulina-only is a little cheaper.