Happy Birthday Uncle B!

My bro in-law is 31 today! I heard a report that the cookies he brought to work were absolutely delicious! Someone was wanting to know why my cookies aren't as chewy as Aunt Mo's! lol... I'm really glad New Daddy has Uncle B for an older brother. They remind me of the Wright brothers :D.

And now the potty news...
Today was a slightly less successful potty day than yesterday. She had a huge #2 waiting on me after the afternoon nap :~(. I should have let her stay longer on the potty before I put her to bed. But, the good news is that I bought her some training panties, and she didn't wet them at all!

For Precious' bedtime scripture, I read Matthew 19:13-15 where Jesus blessed the little children. For some reason, while I was reading to her, I could not keep from crying! It was so precious to me, especially "...forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

Comments