Today's rundown

New Daddy came home from work happy and relaxed at 6:40. He had thirty minutes to play with Precious, which she (and he) thoroughly enjoyed! Then, he read a scripture and prayed with her, and I put her down to bed.

Did you notice anything missing? Like, nursing??? Yes, it's true-- Precious is weaned! Last night, she fell asleep in the car while I drove home, and she didn't miss it then. This morning and evening, I didn't remind her. There we are. Fifteen months isn't such bad timing, is it?

Precious tee-teed in the potty seven times today!!! Once she figured out what to do, each time, it took her less time, and she didn't need as many of our prompts. But, I still tried to include several. I think the most essential components for Precious are drinking water on the potty and then hearing the faucet. When I saw her doing it, I made the hand symbol and told her all about her tee tee and what a big girl she is, etc.

Back to the Xpress bus. New Daddy said that the personnel were really nice, he didn't even think about the driving, and he got to doze and read his technical book while he rode. Apparently, it was a very relaxing experience to leave the driving to someone else. And he's thrilled that there is still some evening left!

Comments