Friday's cutie has a purse

This week, I bought a new spring purse and changed out the contents from my winter bag. (everyone in the South knows you can't be caught with a dark purse after the weather turns warm, right? Easter at the latest, deah!!) Precious is my little "big girl" who wants to be just like Mommy! Here are a couple of shots of her with my winter purse.
On more cute stuff-- this girl loves rhythm! She likes carrying around an empty gallon bucket that used to hold wheat. I play the drums on it while she holds it and grins. And, when I stir mashed sweet potato and cinnamon into her yogurt, she breaks into a dance. Why? It's the rhythm of the spoon hitting the container that gets her going! I love watching and laughing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How cute! Michaela, Micah, and Lydia all love playing with old purses, diaper bags, etc. Pretty much anything they can put stuff in and carry around. It is so entertaining to watch they carry their stuff around and pretend they are taking it somewhere.

God Bless!
Marie said…
Lol--Before you know it, she's gonna be like her dear Aunt Marie, and not be able to survive going anywhere without not only a purse, but also a big tote bag... lol!

Too cute pictures!

:)