Feeding fun

Precious is feeding herself well with forks and spoons now. The large-handled Ikea plastic ware works really nicely for her! Of course, being a toddler, she loves that independent feeling of feeding herself!

Precious is still tee teeing in the potty, too! She woke up from her morning nap with a pretty heavy diaper, though :). My next diaper-y purchase is going to be the pull-ups that let you feel the wetness. Or maybe it should be cloth diapers to use with the plastic training pants? So far, I've been offering her ample, well-timed opportunities to use the potty, rather than having her tell me when she needs to go. I was so proud of her this afternoon when all I did was sit her down, and she went without any prompts! When I ask if she wants to tee tee, and she nods and grins, I know she's ready to go!

I've gotten some questions about the piano cd. When it's ready (by summer), I'll launch a website where folks can buy it using PayPal. Hopefully the site will also have some sound samples so you'll have an idea of what you're getting!

Comments

Anonymous said…
A word of advice with the cloth diapers with the plastic covers. They can be a little tricky. When trying to potty train Michaela, the pee would puddle in the cover and it was a difficult and messy manuver to get it off of her. I learned to do it in a spot that could easily be cleaned up. If you decide to go that route, it might be helpful if you can find some with velcro tabs that you can unsnap rather than trying to pull them down. I personally would opt for the pull ups. If you go to huggie's website and sign up, they will mail you tons of great coupons that really helped. And if you are a Sam's club member, they have a reasonable price for them.

As for wanting to listen to the sound samples of your cd before purchasing, I grew up hearing you sing and we all know what a beautiful voice you have. If all goes well I hope you are able to presuade your sisters into recording a cd also or the 3 of you doing one together. :-)

Lord Bless!
New Mommy said…
Thanks for the diapering advice!

Weeeell, the cd is instrumental only. No singing on this one (but you're really sweet)! This summer, we are planning on recording a sisters-singing cd.