Buglet has a bug

I sometimes call Precious my little buglet. Last night she had a really weird b.m., a smaller appetite than normal, and this morning I saw that she had vomited in her crib. Today her temp crept up to 102.6, so I got her a 2 PM appointment with the pediatrician.

Yesterday, we had a wonderful day outside, but I have to admit that while I was blowing leaves, I probably wasn't as attentive to her as I should have been. I'm thinking she swallowed something with some bacteria in it, and that is the cause of all this. But this afternoon, after I laid my hands on her and rebuked the devil, she immediately started acting more like herself. I thank God for the authority he has given us as believers.

She likes to be held like a baby, and I've been nursing her almost nonstop. She looked so cute in the cuddle position, New Daddy had to take her picture. Here is our little buglet. Thanks for praying with us that this thing will pass quickly.

Comments

Marie said…
Bless her heart. We'll be praying for Miss Buglet.

What a beaut of a girl!
Anonymous said…
Praying she gets to feeling better soon. I have found with my own kids, a warm bath (especially with J&J soothing vapor bath) works wonders when they are sick. And another sister told me that Bro. Branham said white grapes were good for an upset stomache.

God Bless!
New Mommy said…
Thanks for the bath idea, Heather! I hadn't heard of the grapes either. Very neat stuff!

Tonight, my mom reminded me of the old country saying: "Every kid needs his peck a' dirt." Maybe Renee just got more than a fair share of her peck.