Lil' keeper

I was getting ready to throw this box away (see what we did with the chocolate?), but Precious reached for it. So, it will have a little extra mileage as a toy :). Thanks, Aunt Ma!

Today we were out on the deck before lunch, and Precious was meandering around, etc. I had read on babycenter.com that one very useful exercise for labor is squats. I had been really slack about squats lately, so I decided to redeem the time and do a few sets while I watched her. The next thing I knew, she was bobbling up and down right with me! I wish I had a video of her. I couldn't stop laughing.

Yep, she's a keeper.

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is adorable. my little sister was like that at her age. if we did exercise or cleaning she would be there as well doing it with us.
Marie said…
Mwahahah...!

Glad the box could be of use!

Love y'all!