Fuzzy gloves

Precious found my fuzzy gloves today! I made little mimes with them, and before long, she wanted to try them out herself!

Funny stuff. Today, I was flushing her stinky down the toilet (keeps my trash from stinking), while she watched. Unfortunately, I didn't realize soon enough that she had a shoe and was planning to confiscate it, too-- right on top of the stinky.... oops! That was a good laugh :D.

Okay, I'm going to brag. Precious can play three notes in order on the piano now. For example, F-G-A. Then, I sing her pattern back to her with the correct note names, so she'll know what she just played!

Gloves pics

Comments

New Mommy said…
Hmmm... I'm sorry to hear that the link didn't work for you! It works here. Not sure what to say :). Has anyone else had success getting the TTUAC page?
Anonymous said…
How cute!!!! You just reminded me that I need to see about getting our piano tuned and start looking for a good teacher in the area where I can get Michaela learning. 4 isn't too young to start, is it?

And I just wanted to tell you how clean your house always looks in the pics!!! Looks like you are doing a great job with it!

Heather
New Mommy said…
I don't think 4 is too young. I started banging when I was 3 and started lessons at 6. Get lots of referrals! (especially from parents of younger students)

Thanks a/b the house! It's small enough that I can usually stay on top of things, and I have a cheerful little picker-upper!
Marie said…
Oh WOW. What a princess! I've never seen her make the "O" expression quite like that before--adorable to say the least!

The link to TTUAC worked for me...

I wanna see y'all!!

LUV--