My new belt

I really wasn't going to post today. We spent four hours of the day running errands, which mostly included Precious' 1-year checkup and returning stuff we didn't need (not Christmas gifts, y'all!).

Good news about the shots: I got her out of the chicken pox shot. I figured if New Daddy and I both survived the pox, and they couldn't even guarantee Precious wouldn't get it, why get the shot? So, that was nice. The doctor said that Precious is so observant, she'll be a good student.

Another errand: this morning I stuck a rather large load of towels in the dryer-- the first load since we've been back. The dryer squeaked really loudly, and stopped turning. This happened twice. So, I stopped putting off the inevitable and made a stop by the appliance store for a dryer belt, which my awesome Mr. Handy Man installed this evening in less than half an hour! He did not want to pose for this picture, but I had to take it, I was so proud of him, heheh.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thats neat.........sounds like my hubby. mr fix it. :)
New Mommy said…
So nice to be married to a man who can do things!