Happy Birthday Aunt Peg!

I'm not believing that I actually remembered to post a birthday wish on the actual date, but I really did! Happy Birthday to you, Aunt Peg! Here we are with Aunt Peg at my Grandad's 90th birthday party...
This morning, as I was refilling the bird feeder, Precious crawled/toddled outside and found my old kitchen sink that New Daddy had placed on the deck (thinking about freecycling it-- anybody want an 11-year-old, 6" deep stainless sink?). Of course, I had to take a picture :).

Comments

Anonymous said…
The little girl is precious and we miss her!
(and her mom and dad too, of course!)
Love,
Mimi
Anonymous said…
Wow! Thanks, Sharon! What a fun birthday wish! (...and a very cool picture!)
Love,
Peg
Anonymous said…
Oh... and I love that picture of Renee in the sink. She's so cute!
Peg
Anonymous said…
Maybe you could save it for your workshop or maybe make a new fish cleaning cabinet and sink.
love,
Poppy
Anonymous said…
very cute.u could plant a garden in it or put some fish in it
New Mommy said…
Thanks for all of the great sink-use ideas! You can tell which ideas came from a male (i.e. useful), and which ones came from a female (i.e. decorative, but still useful!)

You all are great!