Quick post

I just wanted to recap some events from yesterday, because it was rather eventful!

Early afternoon, I was setting bread loaves out for their second rise when I heard a loud FWOMP in the living room. I ran over and saw that Precious had somehow knocked the hall tree down (yes, it's a little top-heavy). She was beside the overturned base grinning at me. Needless to say, I did a quick hall tree training session (obviously long overdue) before I set it back upright :).

"NO" works. Later on in the afternoon, Precious had grabbed a floor lamp and was getting ready to topple it. As soon as I saw it start to tip, I said "NO!" and she let go of it like a hot potato. It swung back upright. Phew! Potential disaster averted.

Then, when New Daddy climbed into bed last night, he said, "Hon, you really need to change these sheets."

Curious, I asked, "What's wrong with them?"

"They stink!"

"Honey, I changed them today," I said, grinning.

"NOOOO! Here, come smell my feet!"

Yes, it was his feet stinking up the clean sheets :D. He hopped in the shower and washed the feet before he went to bed for good.

Comments