Catch

Last night, while we were waiting for New Daddy to come home, Precious and I played catch/roll the ball to each other. When she would have a good throw-- straight to me, I'd cheer for her. She'd get so excited when I cheered for her that she would rip the pacifier out her mouth and throw it too! I laughed and laughed.

Precious is the most social butterfly I've ever seen. Today for lunch, we ate at Atlanta Bread Co., and these two business associates happened to sit at the table beside us. The woman talked very animatedly, and Precious couldn't keep her eyes off the woman. They both ended up talking to Precious, not really any choice of theirs. It's just hard to ignore someone staring at you with so much interest! I think they enjoyed the distraction, though. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wonder where she gets being really social from? LOL! I seem to remember someone always keeping everyone in stitches with laughter and being the center of attention.

It is so cute when babies learn to throw. They can be so much fun!

Heather
New Mommy said…
Ah, yes, I can vaguely remember those laughing days. Thanks for reminding me-- I think I've settled down a little since I've gotten my own baby now. Except when it comes to enthusiasm for the baby...

Throwing is cute! Now, for various situations (like, CHURCH), we're working on "don't throw." =:0