Have I figured out...?

... why Aunt Ma and I get along so well? She took a personality test and posted the results on her blog. In my morning break during Precious' nap, I took the same test. I scored exactly the opposite on everything as her, but my percentages were closer to 50/50 than hers.

New Daddy, want to take the test??? (he can't stand personality tests and things that try to classify "who you are" ;) Here is the link.

Here are my results:

Extroverted (E) 51.52% Introverted (I) 48.48%
Sensing (S) 60% Intuitive (N) 40%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 60% Perceiving (P) 40%

Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism70%
Type 2Helpfulness56%
Type 3Image Awareness43%
Type 4Sensitivity16%
Type 5Detachment23%
Type 6Anxiety60%
Type 7Adventurousness60%
Type 8Aggressiveness50%
Type 9Calmness63%
Your main type is 1
Your variant is social


Interesting, huh! I'm an ESFJ.
ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostess. 12.3% of total population.


Outstanding hostess? ME???


And, since I was exactly 50/50 on the Thinking/Feeling thing-- here is the description of an ESTJ.
ESTJ - "Administrator". Much in touch with the external environment. Very responsible. Pillar of strength. 8.7% of total population.

Comments