General stuff

Yesterday, Precious and I went to the nursing home and I played violin while Precious was strapped into the Snugli with Ruthi. I love having Precious along, because no one cares what I sound like; they're just looking at that cute baby ["is it a boy or a girl?"] wearing pink. Such sweet people!

Precious just gets more wonderful every day. Today, when we were out shopping, and she had to stay still while I changed her diaper in the truck, she unleashed a stream of baby-cussin' that left me in tears from laughter! She woke up with a froggy voice this morning, and it makes her little sentences all the more adorable.

News is a little scarce, so I'll leave you with a picture of her playing on the floor. Lately, she's had this thing where she just kicks back and watches the world go by above her. New Daddy said that he remembers lying on the floor as a child and holding his toys in the air to play. Like father, like daughter :).

Comments