I Have Wheels

New Daddy read somewhere that if the clutch has no pressure (just sinks to the floor), there probably is air in the fluid line. So, Jonathan from church came over to help chop wood Saturday (along with Uncle B, Aunt Mo and the kids). New Daddy and Jonathan bled the clutch line and put fresh fluid in it. We got home too late last night to test drive it, so right after Precious went down for her afternoon nap today, I took the Honda for a spin in the cul-de-sac. And, Everything Works!!!! Whoopeee!!! The brakes are so smooth, too! Now, I've got to take the car to the car boutique before we can crowd the interior with our stuff again.

Saturday was great fun. New Daddy, Uncle B and Jonathan chopped up most of the ash tree that fell on our neighbor's mailbox last September (Hurricane Jeanne), and it made a pile that is about 2 feet higher than our chain link fence out back. Then, Uncle B fired up the grill, and for supper we had hamburgers, organic turkey hot dogs, and grilled asparagus with homemade sweet potato chips (dusting of cinnamon :P). Healthy, yummy junk food! Aunt Mo brought over a delicious key lime pie to top it off. I just love good food!

Precious is great. Now that she is self feeding, she is helping herself to the dust bunnies and leaf pieces that are all over my floor. I think more frequent vacuuming is in order around here from now on. Vacuuming is not one of my favorite chores... I'd much rather fold sheets into wrinkle-less perfection. Maybe if I had a self propelled vacuum, instead of the monster I am currently pushing... :D ...If it was 42 degrees in the house, I would still break a sweat from vacuuming! Okay, enough of that.

Precious is still great.

Comments

Marie said…
Renee is always great!!! Love you all.

P.S.--I've finally updated!

:)