Hello!

I have now joined the ranks of blogdom. My daughter Precious is 8 months old right now. New Daddy and I have been blissfully married for a little over 3 years. I love having a baby in the house! I think mothering is the best job ever. An absolute blessing! I get to be psychologist, teacher, nurse, best friend, and number one fan to a precious little person!

One of my all-time favorite parenting/family sites is http://nogreaterjoy.org. They have a book called To Train Up a Child, and the advice is balanced, Biblical, and practical.

I plan to post milestones, general happenings, philosophies, and whatever else comes to mind...

Welcome!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sharon, I have certianly enjoyed reading your blog and seeing all the wonderful pictures..I hope i get to see you at Hope's wedding..take care and God Bless.
Love, Sis. Suzette