Reflections

During the week of Christmas, I started having some sniffles, and on Christmas morning I lost my sense of taste and smell (thankfully before we went to visit family). My [certain virus] test the following Monday was positive. Both of our families had it during October and November, and Granddad R was hospitalized for a few days. Thankfully, doctors have learned a lot, and after a few round of antibiotics for pneumonia and plasma from a survivor, he is starting to feel a more normal and regain his strength... two months later. His is what I would consider a moderately bad case. My case (and everyone in the New Daddy/Mommy family) was a mild cold with a twist. But I'm already regaining my smell and taste and my quarantine ends tomorrow.

Friends.

This was not worth shutting down the whole country and trashing the economy.

Over the past two weeks that we've had this, we've quarantined ourselves and gotten zero-contact grocery pickups. We've acted cautiously and wore masks when we had symptoms. People know how to be considerate. Look at Sweden's non-invasive approach. But after this, I won't be wearing a mask unless it's iron-clad required. There's absolutely no reason for recovered individuals to wear them. We will get the antibody test and show it wherever it's needed. And after this holiday wave, there's going to be a lot more herd immunity.

The only conclusion this situation can logically beget is that our current president is in the way of the economic reset that will usher in the tribulation; he had to be upended by a controlled media, a crazy virus, and a crooked vote. The Council for Inclusive Capitalism was formed two weeks ago- a union between big commerce and the church... https://branham.org/en/articles/12182020_TheEaglesGatheringTogether . It all sounds so familiar to those who have been looking for this covenant to take place. Even their website background is purple and the icon is a purple globe... the purple curtain of global control.

I want my children to see me with a bible in my hands, not a phone.

I want to press "play", because it is the Word that dresses the Bride. She makes herself ready. Never before has there been a way made for us to hear these jewels of Revelation.

My state just gave both of its senate seats to communists. I hope this situation makes us look up in desperation and beg God to take us out of here.

Precious Lord, please count us worthy to escape this mess.

Amen.

Comments