Where we are, now

Bubby just announced that he was entering the "one-time question stage." When I asked him what that meant, he said, "That means I only ask you a question one time, and I wait for you to answer!"

"AND," he added, "I'm also entering the non-interrupting stage!" He is so proud of himself.

Cutie wants to make my arm and feet her "doggie." In church, she grabs my arm, cuddles it, and whispers to it what to do. At home, she usually grabs my socked foot and does the same routine. Sometimes, the "doggie" needs a nap, and I get my arm or foot back to myself.

Precious is a Worker. The other day, she spent the better part of the afternoon scrubbing my oven window to get rid of the baked-on crud. The crud didn't go anywhere, but she really enjoyed working at it. She does laundry, vacuuming, table-cleaning, etc., and enjoys every minute of it. She even motivates her mama to get a little more done than I otherwise would!

Comments