Bubby's healing

I've already mentioned Bubby's staph infection on the blog. Here's what has happened this week.

On Sunday, we were in church singing "Bless that wonderful name of Jesus." When we got to the verse that said "There's healing the name of Jesus," I felt the Holy Spirit moving, and New Daddy patted Bubby on the back.

This Monday morning, I looked at his rash and saw a dramatic difference from the day before. The large bump was the size of a quarter when I looked at it Sunday; Monday morning, it was more like a dime size. The whole rash had faded, and I knew God had touched him.

"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:17-18

Amen.

Comments