Them's some smart chillins

Okay, this is a bragging post for grandparents, not for fellow mamas. I know your children are amazing, too :).

Cutie is now saying "there you go" when she hands us things. She also started climbing down the stairs by herself last week, just past 16 months old.

And Bubby really surprised me this afternoon with this.
B: Mommy, where are the horses that I got at the museum next to the aquarium?
(in Chattanooga, oh, three months ago; they've been put away ever since)

NM: They're in my duffel bag; here, let me get them down for you.
pulls the duffel out and asks this question before getting out the horses
How many horses did you have?

B: five

NM: Oh, my smart, sweet boy!
and hands him his five horses


Memory like an elephant, I tell ya! The crazy thing is, this type of stuff happens all the time...

Comments