Cutie is ten months

And as cute as she can be. She loves "getting" the joke when everybody else is laughing. She mewls when a sibling is crying. She plays peekaboo like a professional baby. She took another step on the trampoline today. She shakes her head, "no." (especially when Precious asks her if she has any tee-tee. It's hilarious.)

She cuddles with Bubby and Precious in unique ways. If she sees Bubby with his thumb, she finds hers, looks knowingly at him, and they suck their thumbs together. For Precious' cuddles, she lays her head on Cutie's lap and lets Cutie pat (hit?) her while their heads are together.

But, the really, super, big news is that Cutie is learning quickly to sleep through the night. Being in our room with us has handicapped this, and she's had a night waking habit for a while. That is, she only started waking up after we were in bed, and she knew she'd get fed. We were averaging four to five feedings per night. But, with New Daddy being out of town, I've been sleeping on the couch. Since she has her "own" room, she's been doing phenomenally well. I have realized a great benefit from my six, connected hours of sleep these past two nights.

It's so hard to photograph babies at this age, because they always want to touch the camera. Cutie was playing the piano, and since she enjoys this so much, I wanted some pictures of her. I crept over to the camera, but as soon as I turned it on, the piano was a lost cause. I tried to get Cutie to play the piano again; as soon as I ran back to grab the camera, she was on my heels to get it, too. I finally hid the camera behind my back while I played a few notes. At last, I got her interested enough to play, too, and I caught a shot.



Picasa for this post

Comments

Zoe said…
They are so adorable.