Good news...

... news that actually might make it worth my while to blog more than once a month.

We were on our way home from vacation last month when we got word from our realtor that someone had made an offer on our old house. A few negotiations later, there we were, still under contract. Waiting for final news about the buyer's loan. And waiting some more. Selling a house is rather suspenseful.

Until today, when we suddenly found out a possible closing date of next week!

So, I called the piano mover, and we'll be making a trip Saturday to clean out the things that we don't want to stay there, but that we should probably live without, anyway.

Before our June revival meetings, our pastor taught on prayer and scheduled nightly prayer meetings. During one of these meetings, New Daddy and I both prayed for a buyer for our house. It reminded me of Matthew 18:19: "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven."

The week after the revival meetings, we went on vacation, and that Friday, we had an offer. We just can't thank God enough for answering our prayer!

Comments

Zoe said…
Amen. Praise the Lord for a buyer. The prayer series was wonderful for me too as I got healed of my shoulder pain during one of the services.
monibl said…
That is so awesome and I am SO glad ya'll sold the house! It's truly a miracle with the economy the way it is.